Fedora Games

Marc Joel Jamero mail at marcjoeljamero.com
Sun Apr 29 17:52:24 UTC 2012

Hi! I'm currently downloading the 3.54GB installer of Fedora. I'm a game
developer and used to be doing frameworks/games using DirectX9. Since, I do
have knowledge making games using OpenGL and doesn't want to spend a lot of
money on buying paid OS, I chose Fedora(after lots of research) to be my
development platform. It would be so kind of you to send me an offline
installer and a beginner's guide; I would appreciate it very much. I want
to master linux for game development. I'm currently doing a prototype of
the strategy game we designed(together with 2 artists). Bottom-line, I want
to master Fedora, install my needs(Drivers, IDE, OpenGL library, etc),
develop the game and release Linux and Windows versions. If some of my
words/phrases are somewhat offending or too demanding, I apologize for I'm
not that good in English.

Respectfully,

--
*Marc Joel Jamero*