[Fedora-haskell-list] Progress Update: 17th February 2008

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:41:55 UTC 2008

Hey List,

I've been doing some work on the haskell guidelines this weekend.

 * Some of the comments from this list that seemed relevant to
guidelines directly have been copied over and attributed
 * Some of the comments have been properly attributed
 * The guidelines have been edited for clarity or based on new knowledge
 * I have some minor patches for cabal-rpm to fix a few of the random
criticisms I've received, i'll send them up in a bit
 * I've repackaged zlib as a sample library package, and updated the
review request to reflect this
 * I have not yet packaged the newest version of xmonad.  Hopefully
I'll have this done before my trip :/
 * Probably other stuff I just can't remember

Anyways, please poke around if you have the time and pass along comments.

-Yaakov