[Fedora-haskell-list] #fedora-haskell

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 07:34:21 UTC 2009

Hi

There is a #fedora-haskell irc channel on Freenode which provides a quiet place for discussion of Fedora Haskell topics.
(#haskell and #fedora-devel are great but too busy to ping people and slow conversations.:)

Please drop in when you are on IRC.

Jens

ps I hope the activity of the SIG will soon pickup again: all the package reviews seem to have stalled. :-/  I will look at ghc-haskell-src-exts which is ready and help with others as best I can.  A new cabal2spec should be available soon which generates and updates spec files, which will make cabal packaging even more (too much?) of a "breeze". :-)  I requested a fedorahosted project for it too.