[Fedora-haskell-list] ghc builds

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Sat Nov 14 11:43:06 UTC 2009

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for building rc1 of ghc-6.12 (I had been planning to wait
for rc2 before building for f13 rawhide - I would have sent you
my working ghc.spec too but anyway hopefully you didn't
have to duplicate too much of the remaining work that I hadn't
yet easily merged into cvs for it.)

BTW I had quite forgotten you disabled ppc for f12.
I know ppc has a few issues but I didn't see any big reason
to do that.  For F13 ppc is now a secondary arch anyway.

Our SIG is still rather small and young - I think it would be good
if we could do a meeting on IRC once in a while to stay better in touch
and communicate more.

Jens