[Fedora-haskell-list] cabal2spec-0.22.3 in testing

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Dec 9 08:45:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

I pushed cabal2spec-0.22.3 to koji for rawhide, f14, and f13.

Please use it for package reviews going forward.

I will probably commit the corresponding changes to
the all rawhide packages later to sync them up to this version.

The changes are not that big:

- lower ghc-rpm-macros version requirement to 0.7.3 (in f13 testing)
- drop bcond for shared and hscolour, and also buildroot cleaning
- minor "parsing" tweaks to cabal2spec

Let me know if you have find an problems or regressions,
or open a bug in bugzilla.  (I will be away for the next week btw.)

Jens