[Fedora-haskell-list] Shared libraries for gtk2hs 0.10 Fedora 13

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Jul 30 00:37:29 UTC 2010

----- "Lakshmi Narasimhan T V" <lakshminaras2002 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was looking at the installed gtk2hs 0.10 libraries in Fedora 13 and found that the path /usr/lib/ghc-6.12.1/gtk2hs.. folder did not have any .so files. Is it possible to build shared libraries with version gtk2hs version 0.10 at all? Or is it that its not available in Fedora for some reason?

In principle maybe, but since 0.10 does not use cabal in practice too hard to do I suspect:
I don't think anyone has done this. (Not sure but Fedora may will be the only distro
shipping shared libraries currently.:)

gtk-0.11 et al in the package review queue are all cabalized and support shared libs.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=615700&hide_resolved=1

Please all help to review them.

Jens