[Fedora-haskell-list] What provides the Maybe module?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jan 19 21:35:02 UTC 2011

I noticed that the hedgewars server subpackage is no longer building.
When being linked it can't find the Maybe module. I haven't changed
anything with hedgewars that would cause this. I suspect that whatever
was providing this module was getting pulled in as a dependency in the
past and now it isn't and I need to add a new build requires, but perhaps
something else was going on.

I am hoping someone here just knows the answer, and can tell me rather than
trying to add ghc-*-devel packages one at a time to find it. (I did a bit
of google searching, but didn't find anything that pointed to a Fedora
package.)

Thanks.