[Fedora-haskell-list] only apps on Haskell-pkg-reviews

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Jan 21 01:31:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'd like to clean up the package review tracker bug
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=Haskell-pkg-reviews&hide_resolved=1
to only list programs (apps) at the top level:
ie only bin and binlib packages.

Currently a lot of lib packages are listed which
have no clear packages yet that will use them,
which makes it hard to read and for reviewers to choose
packages that will lead to a package that uses
it to land sooner in fedora.

At the same time I encourage people to submit complete
package stacks so that all the dependencies are
clear.

We could have a Haskell-lib-reviews bug
to track libs without a parent review package,
but I would rather focus on Haskell-pkg-reviews.

I'd like to start this clean up next week
so we can be more focused going forward.

Jens