[Fedora-haskell-list] dropping ghc_lib_package and ghc_binlib_package?

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 09:50:24 UTC 2011

> So starting from cabal2spec-0.24 the templates may become a little
> more verbose, but more readable and upfront about subpackages and
> files lists.

Ok I boldly went ahead and have just built cabal2spec-0.24 for f16 rawhide:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/cabal2spec/0.24/1.fc16/noarch/cabal2spec-0.24-1.fc16.noarch.rpm

https://fedorahosted.org/cabal2spec/changeset/936935f6e05a13c3d132e8f1cfa45d2d0c43d949/

which implements these changes.

My testing so far suggests it works ok.
Though of course there may be some improvements later after updating current packages.
Please take a look and if you have a chance to test it that would be nice.
I think the new templates can already be used for new package reviews going forward if there are no problems.

Jens