[Fedora-haskell-list] Regarding license information in source files

lakshminaras2002 at gmail.com lakshminaras2002 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:18:24 UTC 2011

Recently I had a query on how to deal with the situation where License
information is given in README and a LICENSE file is attached in a  package
but each of the source files do  not have the license information in them.
Here is the thread.

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/legal/2011-October/001731.html

In summary, we can include such packages in Fedora. At the same time,
upstream should be requested to include license information in each of the
source files.

We could have a [SHOULD] item in our review template to cover this.

--
Regards
Lakshmi Narasimhan T V