[Fedora-haskell-list] Packages with inactive owners orphaned and inactive comaintainers removed

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 04:54:56 UTC 2012

> The list of orphaned packages is here:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/attachment/ticket/3046/to-be-orphaned.txt

I took ownership of the haskell packages of bos: I had already been maintaining for a while anyway as comaintainer.
And it makes more sense that one person owns all the haskell-platform packages anyway.

Thanks to Bryan for his long involvement in and help with Fedora Haskell:
he is fully committed to Haskell development and churning out some great libraries
in the community in recent years that a lot of people are using.
I hope he will still continue to use Fedora Haskell for his projects anyway. :)

Jens