Yesod Feature for F19

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 31 02:19:11 UTC 2012

On 25/12/12 12:34, Jens Petersen wrote:
>>> Ok, I went ahead and created a draft Feature page:
>>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/YesodWebFramework
>
>> Ah, apologies, I've had a draft sitting on my laptop for a while
>> that I have not found the time to spruce up for publication. Will
>> merge that into the existing draft.
>
> That would be great, thanks!
>
>>> Maybe the largest missing detail is the number of packages
>>> still needed and the exact list of them: if someone has
>>> prepared that then please add it as a link to the Feature
>>> page.
>>>
>> That, and packages that need updating.
>
> Yes, I think we need some status wiki page to track all the
> dependencies, etc.

I did a preliminary script -- it works, but I'm not sure exactly how
to check, for a given Hackage entry, what the corresponding Fedora
package is, so there are a few false positives (I did the simple
'check if a ghc-...' binary RPM exist')

Here's what it finds (in ascending order) -- 61 in total. Any
suggestion for improving the detection of known packages would be very
welcome; I'll work on generating MediaWiki-formatted dependency maps
once that's sorted.

[u'ReadArgs',
 u'Win32',
 u'asn1-data',