New fedora haskell mailing list for discussion!

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 08:52:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

Finally it happened...!

There is now a new quiet mailing list for discussion about
Fedora Haskell development, packaging, etc:

For a long time I felt the haskell-devel list (formerly fedora-haskell-list)
is too noisy with bugzilla traffic for much normal discussion to take place
so a new discussion mailing list simply named "haskell at l.fp.o"
has now been created.

I encourage people on haskell-devel list to join the new mailing list
(or move there if they prefer to avoid all the bugzilla mails).
The haskell-devel list will continue to archive bugzilla mail, etc,
which doesn't belong on a discussion list.

I hope this works well for us and leads to more efficient communication.

Thanks, Jens