Yesod Feature for F19

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 10:44:07 UTC 2013

> >>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/YesodWebFramework

I went ahead and finally submitted the Feature yesterday
just before the submission deadline. :)

> I did a preliminary script -- it works, but I'm not sure exactly how
> to check, for a given Hackage entry, what the corresponding Fedora
> package is, so there are a few false positives (I did the simple
> 'check if a ghc-...' binary RPM exist')

Okay thanks sounds like a good start - sorry I didn't
have time to look at it yet but I will soon.

> Here's what it finds (in ascending order) -- 61 in total.

Okay that is quite a lot but if we can "fast-track" them
I think it should be possible - at least first goal should
be to complete yesod-core.  cabal-rpm should also help
to make it easier now to generate packages since it now
generates BR dependencies.

Jens