Yesod for F20?

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Jul 5 10:07:47 UTC 2013

> I'm game, but we should probably compile a list of interested parties who are
> willing to do at least several reviews a week.

Great.
Yeah I think we were all too busy in the end during the development phase of the F19 cycle.

Yes, I think if we do more planning up front and get pledges from people to do reviews
and packaging, we could make better progress this time.

I am working to add recursive support to cabal-rpm which
may hopefully also help with this effort. :)

Jens