yesod-core package reviews

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Jul 22 07:34:15 UTC 2013

> I also backported conduit-1.0 and recent shakespeare to F19 updates-testing
> to make it easier for people to do reviews and test packages.

Let me add that they are in f19-override until next week when they should go stable.
I think it would be good for us to use positive Karma threshold of 1 in Bodhi
for new packages so that it is easier to push them to stable quicker once tested and
that could help to move things forward faster.

Also I would like later to build yesod for EPEL6 - so please requests el6 branches
when doing your SCM requests: it saves time for everyone if we do that upfront.
If any of you don't want to maintain the EPEL6 branches I am happy to take them.

Jens