rebuilding newer haskell for EL6

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 02:52:04 UTC 2013

> > It might be worth testing upstream's ghc tarballs to make sure it
> > is not a Fedora specific issue.
>
> I'll try that; don't know if I'll get to it before the weekend.

Ok you might need some dummy symlinks for libgmp, etc.

> I also hope to come up with a minimal reproducing example, preferably
> depending just on HsSyck and not all of Hakyll

Ok my glib example is pretty small but agreed an isolated example without
any library use would be better.

> At this point, this project is mainly to get my Hakyll site working
> consistently on my F18 laptop and SL6 server.

Ok - how does your Hakyll use HsSyck?

Otherwise might be worth switching to x86_64 as a workaround
but that might also be more work of course...

Jens

ps I think I meant jhc another compiler but anyway.