mbuf's packages

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 09:32:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I got a message from Shakthi Kannan that he has changed job and
doesn't really have time now for maintaining Fedora Haskell packages,
and he has already orphaned his packages!:

ghc-ForSyDe (*)
ghc-HSH (*)
ghc-IOSpec
ghc-MonadCatchIO-mtl (*)
ghc-MonadRandom
ghc-Stream
ghc-ansi-terminal (*)
ghc-arrows
ghc-blaze-textual
ghc-data-inttrie
ghc-data-memocombinators
ghc-data-reify
ghc-dotgen
ghc-lambdabot-utils
ghc-lazysmallcheck
ghc-logict
ghc-netlist
ghc-netlist-to-vhdl
ghc-numbers
ghc-oeis
ghc-parameterized-data (*)
ghc-readline
ghc-show
ghc-sized-types
ghc-smallcheck (*)
ghc-type-level (*)
unlambda

Most of them are for Fedora only and if you are interested in
owning any of them you can grab them in Fedora Pkgdb.

I will probably take the remaining ones next week,
but if there are any that particularly interest you
or that you would like to comaintain do let us know!
Many of them are related to his interest in Electronics
and also his packaging of lambdabot: anyone interested
in having lambdabot in Fedora?

Jens

(*) I grabbed these earlier but then thought I should ask
here if others are interested in any of these packages
before taking any more.