[Fedora-he-list] Need your help for translate Fedora 13 countdown banner.

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Fri Apr 9 22:54:50 UTC 2010

On Friday, 9 בApril 2010 15:49:25 אלעד wrote:
> 2010/4/9 אלעד <el.il at doom.co.il>
> > Translations for Hebrew code he_IL (The following line should be read from
> > Right to left, and it's recommended to align it to right while reading):
> >
> > יום, יומיים, 3 ימים, 4 ימים, 5 ימים ... 35 ימים.
>
> Sorry, there was an error with my translation. here is a better one:
>
> יום 1 , 2 ימים, ... , 35 ימים.
> In the case of יום 1, the word should be above the number, and not below.
> (in other cases the word should be below the number).

Elad, it looks like we just confuse Alexander by sending him
contradictory instructions. Please read first what I sent 10 days ago:

  http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2010-March/007310.html

(BTW: in that translation there was no ordering problem like you try to
 fix now).

I now CC'ed our (very quiet) fedora-he-list so we can continue discuss
Hebrew alternatives there, without bothering Alexander and the rest of
the fine people with the intricacies of Hebrew numbering ;-)

Than Alexander would get a single translation.

Thanks,

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron