[Fedora-he-list] Need your help for translate Fedora 13 countdown banner.

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Wed Apr 14 07:02:50 UTC 2010

On Sunday, 11 בApril 2010 00:27:47 Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> I created both variants banner.
> Oron -
> http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora13/countdown-banner/png/fedora13-
countdown-banner-he-1.png

1. After discussing it, we jointly agreed that the first alternative
   is better.
2. Elad correctly pointed a visual glitch that shows in both proposals:
   The numerals appear *below* the words and it would be better if they
   appear *above* them (like other languages). It isn't a show stopper
   but if you can still fix it, that would be really nice.

Thank you and sorry about the mess.

http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron<http://users.actcom.co.il/%7Eoron>