[Fedora-i18n-list] Japanese input _almost_ working in English FC2 (KDE)

morpheus morpheus at post.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 25 03:18:48 UTC 2004

Thanks.  I do have CannaLE.so in /usr/lib/im/leif
I've read the testing guide at
http://www.apac.redhat.com/iiimftest/testing-guide2/ but it doesn't
really say how to set up and use IIim, just what types of tests to
perform.  It says to press CTRL-Space to turn on LE, but that doesn't
work for me.
-jr