[Fedora-i18n-list] i18n LANG setting in FC3

Jamie Larsen pijucliu at hawaiilinux.us
Wed Nov 24 07:23:39 UTC 2004

Two questions:

1.  When I specify a language setting during logging in, what file or
files get changed?

2.  I have also found out that that when I ran ./i18n, where the
/etc/sysconfig/i18n file contains a LANG=zh_TW.Big5 entry, I can only
change the LANG setting in root, but not as a user.  I DO NOT have an
~/.i18n file.

What's going here?