[Fedora-i18n-list] BUG: IIim stops converting after dialog is displayed in KDE

morpheus morpheus at post.harvard.edu
Sat Oct 16 11:37:05 UTC 2004

Thanks, I installed all the RPMs beginning with iiimf- and also initrc
and canna.
Unfortunately, now I cannot input Japanese at all in Quanta or other KDE
apps.  I press "CTRL-SPACE" and nothing happens.  I can input Japanese
to Gnome apps like mozilla and gedit.
Can you send me a copy of your /etc/init.d/IIim script?  I may have a
problem with mine.  Do I need to do anything else special to get it to
work with KDE apps?
-James