F9 Feature planning meeting

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 07:53:15 UTC 2007

The Fedora I18n project is going to have a project meeting next week to
discuss our feature plans for Fedora 9.

Time:	2007-11-29 05:00 UTC [1]
Place:	#fedora-meeting

If you have ideas for i18n related features please submit them before
the meeting.  If you are unable to attend you can also follow up with
any comments afterwards to the meeting summary/log.

Some of the current possible features we are considering include:

- Handwriting recognition for Chinese characters
- IM Desktop integration
- Fonts
   - Thai fonts and support
   - new default Japanese font: VLGothic-fonts
   - additional fonts for current languages

Other suggestions and proposals are most welcome.

Jens

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=29&year=2007&hour=5&min=0&sec=0&p1=0