Japanese keyboard issue

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 08:06:07 UTC 2008

Akio Takebe さんは書きました:
:
>>> How should I fix this issue properly?
>>>
>> Did you try setting Japanese keyboard with system-config-keyboard?
>>
> yes, I did.

Ok, you might try checking if you have XkbVariant in xorg.conf - someone
communicated that it might help.

Otherwise maybe check if you are not overriding the keyboard setting in
gnome or your desktop.  If can you reproduce systematically with a fresh
user account, please file bug in bugzilla.

Jens