Gujarati alpha release and other news

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 16:38:34 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have completed work on Gujarati and done first alpha release of 0.0.1,
one can get it from
https://fedorahosted.org/releases/i/n/indic-typing-booster/gujarati-typing-booster-0.0.1.tar.gz

It is presently supporting inscript and itrans map. Special thanks
Hemant for quickly working on Gujarati logo.

Another good news is fedora new package review stuff is completed for
Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati ITB. I think by Mar 18 one should able to
add it by yum in fedora. Now our feature is almost 50% complete. :)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IndicTypingBooster#Current_status

Now next steps are very important i.e. users feedback, fixing and
improving things to match expectations. Thanks to all for your valuable
support.

-
Pravin S