Fedora L10N meetings in Tokyo and Osaka

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 31 01:22:16 UTC 2011

Hi I18N team

Just kind reminder, this is the invitation to I18N team. Fedora L10N
Japanese team will have the meetings in Tokyo and Osaka. It is very nice
if we can have you from I18N as our sister team to join in the meetings.
This is excellent opportunity for both teams to discuss specific issues
or exchange views. Here is the schedule;

11th June (Sat) 10:00-12:00
Osaka Meeting @Red Hat Osaka Office (http://atnd.org/events/16236)

12th June (Sun) 14:00-16:00
Tokyo Meeting @Red Hat Tokyo Office (http://atnd.org/events/16199)

If you can join, pls go to the page above and register yourself.
Looking forward to seeing you!

noriko
fedora-trans-ja

Jens Petersen さんは書きました: