Sunpinyin will upgrade to the latest git snapshot

Liang Suilong liangsuilong at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:02:42 UTC 2012

Hi, all

I will upgrade to a new git snapshot for sunpinyin. Because fcitx-sunpinyin
is depending on the latest git version sunpinyin. So I try to upgrade it. I
make a scratch build for rawhide on koji. It works.
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4073155 I will build it
normally for rawhide. If there is no serious bug, It will push into f17 and
f16 branch.

The patch written by Peng Wu and Fujiwara does not work on new source code.
I will drop it. I don't know what it solves. If you need it, please fix it
and write a new patch for sunpinyin.

And later, I will submit a new review request for fcitx-sunpinyin.

Thank you.

Sent From My Heart
My Page: http://www.liangsuilong.info