New Developer/Translator here

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:03:32 UTC 2015

On 21 July 2015 at 17:09, Nate Guerin <nathan.guerin at riseup.net> wrote:

> Hi i18n group,
>
> I just signed up last week to get involved with the i18n efforts at
> fedora.  I’m a C++ and C# developer and native English speaker.  I’m read
> Spanish and Chinese fluently, German at a moderate level.

Hi Gusennan,

Warm welcome to Fedora internationalization group :)
We used to have bi-weekly i18n group meeting, tomorrow we have one. [1]

>   What have you been working on recently and

Presently active development going on for Fedora 23, it includes completing
change proposals, test day planning. We all discuss issues on #fedora-g11n
on Freenode regularly.  We also recently started Fedora G11N initiative. [2]

> how could I help?

We have one open ticket. [3] Anish is working on it. Just go through it and
see if you can help or pickup any task from there . This is just one item
but good thing will be start testing Fedora I18n stuff and suggest on
what's missing or how we can improve further :)

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pravins

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/Meetings/2015-07-22