a question

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 9 12:09:42 UTC 2007

yogesh kunjir wrote:
> hi
> as i say i do a mistake let it be
> ok i explain in brief. i am a student of Linux. i am going to install a
> fedora  at my home but i did not found a single cd/dvd of it.

Fedora 7 has a installalable live cd for x86 architecture. You can
download it from

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/7/ (http/ftp/rsync)
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org (bittorrent)

If you are new to Fedora, read the installation guide and release notes
first at

http://docs.fedoraproject.org

but i get
> one of  debian one so i install it. but it give my very less package so
> i ask for package to sir they give me a cd of it i try to run a apache2
> and other from that cd. i got error
> "dependency problem prevent configuration of apache2.utils"
> when i ask sir they told that the lib are missing so i ask you because i
> created a account for support when i am finding fedora for install
> i think this is a general Linux problem so i ask you
> and thank you for those who show interest in my question
> and last i cant afford install package via net so is package cd are
> available or not?

This dependency problem is not a generic one but specific to Debian and
you can ask about this in the Debian users list at

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/