[fedora-india] Re: Fedora-india Digest, Vol 12, Issue 25

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 14:55:27 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Susmit <susmit.shannigrahi at gmail.com> wrote:

>> We should be in a position to satisfy requirements in West Bengal soon. I
>> can convince college authorities to start the service, but they wont agree
>> beyond WB. We do ship media from time to time on special requests. Day
>> before yesterday, I shipped two linux DVDs to a guy in Jalpaiguri.

That's very nice effort on your and your college's part.
Its not a problem when it comes to one or two DVD. I myself do send
DVDs on a regular basis.
The problem was bulk production. Your college want to do that too? If
yes, that's great.
But remember, I am talking in terms of 100s, not one or two.

BTW are you aware of this[1]?

One more thing, please do post your mail with a proper subject line.
Having "Fedora-india Digest, Vol 12, Issue 25" does not convey
_anything_ what your mail says.

 [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts

Susmit.

ssh