[fedora-india] [guidence needed] Fwd: Hello

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:17:32 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Akshay Jain <aj at akshayjain.org>
Date: Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 8:27 PM
Subject: Hello
To: susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com>

Hi Susmit

Thanks for the DVDs. I got both the DVDs.

I was planning to conduct a seminar on Linux (Fedora) in my college.
Unfortunately my college is more into arts and commerce. It is not a
technical/engineering institute (The most of Delhi University is like
this only :() . I myself am from Economics background.

SO, I was wondering if you could probably guide me on how to go about
it? Most of the people will probably not know what is linux in the
first place and therefore, would be curious to find out more.

Can you give me your opinion on this. Also, please let me know if I
can be of any help in coordinating the activities in Delhi.

Akshay

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A