[fedora-india] JIIT WAP-2008 event reports!!!

Prakhar Agarwal prakhar at fedoraproject.org
Sat Dec 13 15:52:51 UTC 2008

Hi guys!!
Apologies for the delay. I have finally found a work around to access my
hard drives which were long incarcerated in a dumb(down) PC.

JIIT WAP Event:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Noida
Reports are available here: http://prakhar.miniorb.in/blog/?p=23

I hope they give an insight into what happened during our workshop. Some
more reports are in the progress and for that I have encouraged students to
be volunteers. I will try to incorporate something from each one and prepare
a final draft and post it on my blog mentioned above. Comments are welcome!

Cheers!
--
Prakhar Agarwal
Linux User# 474643