[Fedora-India] Hackathon help..

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 11:46:23 UTC 2008

hi,

We've finally got things in motion for the OpenWeek..

Discussions is on at the forums (http://forums.lugmanipal.org) as well
as the mailing list..

We have planned a "Hackathon" on the last day.. It is meant to introduce
people to the idea of Application Development.. Since it is the first
time, it will probably just be us changing a few things in some app to
show people how and what can be done..

We are holding a workshop on Python before the open week..

so, Can someone please suggest a simple application written in Python
that we could use in the hackathon.. We need the simplest possible so
its easy for people to understand what is going on..

regards,

Ankur