[fedora-india] Who wants free DVD to distribute?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 10:59:06 UTC 2008

Siddharth has already mailed about it. But only one reply came from Jaipur.

So once again,

1. We have a few blank DVDs (~150) at our disposal.
2. If you are interested in taking up freemedia requests at your
place, we shall send you some free blank dvds.
3. All you have to do is to burn the dvd and tell the person to
collect it from you.
4. you have to be a Ambassador or LocalContact.

Who is interested? I shall ship you the blank media.
Please let me know your address along with your wiki page address.

Thanks.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A