[fedora-india] Who wants free DVD to distribute?

siddharth at techbugs.org siddharth at techbugs.org
Tue Dec 30 12:19:14 UTC 2008

Two of the mails were only sent to me,

Name : Binod Bhattarai (peace_binod at yahoo.com)
Location: Room AF-5, Hostel 6, Sardar Bhawan, SVNIT, 395007, Surat
Count : Above 100

Name : Tarun (tarun7nice at gmail.com)
Location : Radaur (Haryana)
Expected Count : 20

Binod : To distribute Fedora Media to schools/colleges/events we have
separate channel, it is not covered by FreeMedia... If you are
intending to ship/ -  to the FreeMedia requests please provide a
count.

Friends,
we have lot of requests from major cities
(bangalore,mumbai,pune,kolkata,...) if you belong to these cities you
can request these media and just burn and give away...

Regards
Siddharth