[fedora-india] Re: Who wants free DVD to distribute

anirudh shekhawat shekhawat.anirudh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 05:10:01 UTC 2008

> Siddharth has already mailed about it. But only one reply came from Jaipur.

Well since i'd already sent a request regarding the dvd's to siddharth
but i guess i'll do it again.

> 1. We have a few blank DVDs (~150) at our disposal.
> 2. If you are interested in taking up freemedia requests at your
> place, we shall send you some free blank dvds.
> 3. All you have to do is to burn the dvd and tell the person to
> collect it from you.
> 4. you have to be a Ambassador or LocalContact.

Anirudh singh shekhawat
34/64 , sector - 3,
pratap nagar, sanganer,
jaipur , rajasthan
pin - 302033
wikipage: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:acedip

The approximate requests are about 6-10 per month.

thank you..