First Post (College Tech-fest help)

Yogesh Patil yogesh at technotux.net
Sun Jan 27 18:35:52 UTC 2008

Hi, all
        anyways you so you both agree, then it's ok, so PRATEEK send
the address where i can send you the dvd's , as i am having only 1 DVD
burner i will try to burn as much as possible and others blank i will
courier it you, just send the address details.
       also let me know which distributions you want to be burned ?
Thanks Guys

Yogesh...