First Post (College Tech-fest help)

Anil Kumar Sharma ankush760 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:38:53 UTC 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 11:48 PM, Yogesh Patil <yogesh at technotux.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>          I am very well aware of this, that fedora is freely
> distributable, but who know this guy is really organizing such event ?
>
>         He is really having such registered LUG ? and he will be
> using the stuff provided for the freely distribution purpose only ? ?
> ?
>
>         That's why i asked for the officials permission ?
>

> Yogesh...

Yogi,
google "BITS Pilani, apogee", you will have your answer.

- work at home is homework, Student world is fundamentally innocent and need
be seen differently then commercial world.

-No hard feelings. Thanks.

BTW & meanwhile, yogi thanks, and I suggest i386 ....

I have x64 ready So I can send that when address comes online.