Fedora India website

Wed Jul 2 04:23:23 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> The ticket some ideas I had initially.  Namely,
>
> Provide a platform for Indian contributions

This one needs some elaboration.

The page for Regional Contributors seems to have attained stasis. Which
can mean either that we are not having new contributors or, the new
contributors don't know that they can list themselves. I'd hope it is
the latter and not the former.

What specifically do you have in mind when you say "platform for Indian
contributions" ?

> Localization including hosting localized spins

Right. This would be helpful.

> Highlight local events

Which reminds me, the IPEC and the Jabalpur events need reports to this
list :)

> More would be welcome but I suspect we will figure that out as we go.

I sure hope so too