Fedora Mirror @ calicut

Amit amitshruti123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:18:09 UTC 2008

Hello to all !
           I am new to the group i found here, starting with my introduction
. i am a student of MCA course at National Institute of Technology, Calicut
. got into Linux world after i joined this college all our labs works on
linux most of them are fedora boxes.

very recently i got an idea to have a fedora mirror in our campus , I talked
to my Head of Dept and he was in favour of that . i have read about basic
requirements from the readhat site pages and we have enough facilities to
fulfil those ... I need your support to proceed further. please give your
comments regarding that ..
--
Amit Pundir
mca at nitc