FUDCon India 2008

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 05:34:32 UTC 2008

On Friday 04 July 2008 10:38:02 am Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ) wrote:
> Wonderful idea. Let's figure out how the DGP-LUG folks manage to get >20
>   folks during evening hours on the channel and get to work towards the
> Summer Workshops ;)
>
> Would be good to have someone lead an IRC meeting on this and related
> issue ? Anyone game ...
I am one of the organizer of the Summer Training by dgplug.  This whole
training idea is totally working based on the volunteer trainers who agreed
to teach the students after their daily job.
Though my initial idea was (still is) to push Fedora among the students. Still
have few plans on that, which we will try at the end of the session.
so, when we can have the meeting on this ? Sunday ?

Kushal
--
Fedora Ambassador, India
http://kushaldas.in