today's meeting logs

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:16:16 UTC 2008

> The audience as I understand it is familiar with linux to a basic level but
> is unlikely to participate in packaging or other involved tasks immediately.
> There are a few basic presentations you can pick up from
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityArchitecture/Presentations

But I am more interested in workshops than speeches. So no more than
two speeches.

We need hands on..so need workshops..please suggest.
One may be on LiveCD creation and others? Gcc and java and educational things?
Also i am thinking about possibility of a (internal) mirror...This
won't be a workshop though.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A