Your advice and help is required for Fedora Promotional activity

Wed Jul 23 05:01:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

nehal dattani wrote:

> There is 3 days seminar/camp organized by Drupal in Ahmedabad, Gujarat,
> India on 8-10th August 2008.
> Please check the link: http://drupalcamp08.drupalindia.in/

Quick question to the list - anyone at Ahmedabad to chip in with a bit
of help ?

> I wish to promote Fedora in this camp by running Drupal application on
> Fedora 9 in all computers meant for presentation in the camp. I would
> also like to distribute the Fedora 9 DVDs and Pens with Fedora Logo.
>
> I want to know is it legally allowed to have Fedora logo on Pens and
> DVDs which are meant for distribution for the participants. The
> participants count would be around 500 and I hope it would be good
> platform to promote Fedora and Open Source as a whole.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-July/msg00246.html
is an answer to a similar query from Nirmal on the Ambassadors list.

As regards the pen with the logo, I don't have any in stock ie. we never
  did get any made locally.

~sankarshan

ps: And yes, Drupal *is* nice