Fwd: Looking for someone to pull / manage Games Spin for F-10

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:18:40 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl>
Date: 2008/7/31
Subject: Looking for someone to pull / manage Games Spin for F-10
To: Fedora Games <fedora-games-list at redhat.com>
Cc: Development discussions related to Fedora Core
<fedora-devel-list at redhat.com>

Hi All,

I know most of us (fedora-games-list subscribers) have grown from game
packagers to contributors also doing more "serious" Fedora work.

Still Games are fun and having good Games support in Fedora is
important and I know we are all still working hard to keep our game
packages in top notch state.

Given that we have all these top notch state game packages its really
a shame that we've not done a Games Spin for F-9, and we might miss
the boat for F-10 too. So I'm looking for someone to pull and
coordinate the efforts needed to get a Games Spin for F-10, as always
I'm willing to help but:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterWebcamSupport

Is taking almost all my time so I have no time to take the lead on
this one, so any takers? The first task would be to fill in the
details of:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GamesSpin

And ask for the spin to be approved.

Thanks & Regards,