APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

Ashwin Mansinghka ashwin_man at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 05:03:21 UTC 2008

> This is very disheartening to see that most people of APAC region care
> very little about communicating.

You are very passionate about the subject. Great. Refrain from blaming
an entire region if they are not as passionate as you
> Yesterday's meeting was attended by 5-6 people only, though it was
> announced 3 weeks ago. No one even objected about the day and timing.

Look at the brighter side there were 5 - 6 people, focus on the quality
of the discussion, how was it. Discuss that part, please highlight the
contribution of the 5 - 6 persons present and look at the positive part
please.
> So it is very obvious that either they had more important task or they
> don't feel the necessity to communicate.

Please look ahead, the world does not come to end now.
> We have more than 70 Ambassadors from India alone. And only two were present.

Great.
> Sorry to say this, but we are making *absolutely* no progress. We have
> no event, we can not fulfil free media requests, no new mirror, no new
> agenda, neither do we care for communicating about ideas.
>
> Do you think a community or project can progress this way?

Yes, this the most healthy sign of the progress of this type of
community, carry on, do push around and work on it.

with Regards,
ASHWIN

      Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Go to http://in.yahoo.com/