FreeMedia India Funds Available

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 14 15:16:56 UTC 2008

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Exactly as I suggested, but are you sure that we can accept donation this way?
>
> There was a clause in CLA or somewhere that Ambassadors can not accept
> money for Fedora. If there is no such thing, I am the happiest :).
>
> Also we need to find a way to maintain accountability.
>
> Already an agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

CLA has no such clauses. In doubt, please read it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/CLA

Note that it is pretty tricky for Red Hat itself to accept donations but
that isn't happening in this case. As long as funds are managed
externally and done in a responsible way, we (collectively) are ok.