FreeMedia India Funds Available

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth at techbugs.org
Sun Jun 15 05:26:16 UTC 2008

:) as Rahul said.. this is not the first time for FreeMedia Program
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/Donation

we can ofcource make this more effictive and transparent.
also giving recognition to those ppl who are supporting the program
can make drive more ppl to it.