Fw: Re: Possibility of a Mirror at Manipal?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 06:49:15 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ankur sinha <sanjay_ankur at yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Subject: Fw: Re: Possibility of a Mirror at Manipal?
To: ankur at ankurs.com, pankdh6006 at gmail.com, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com>

--- On Sat, 21/6/08, ankur sinha <sanjay_ankur at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: ankur sinha <sanjay_ankur at yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: Possibility of a Mirror at Manipal?
To: "susmit shannigrahi" <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 21 June, 2008, 12:12 PM

hi,

It is an excellent thought.. However we will have to talk this over
with the HOD of the department.. We are currently on vacation and it
might not be easy to communicate with him now.. I will give it a try
though.. Btw this will be the first mirror we'll aid in putting up a
mirror so youll have to describe and explain the entire process.. So
that the mirror is put up and we learn something new.. :-)

Currently im going to google and see what i can learn from there..

regards,

Ankur