Wrong usage of the name "Fedora India"

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 07:32:25 UTC 2008

Hi all,

In planet.fedoraproject.org you can find one blog entry as "Fedora
India".  From the blog I can find his (may be he is in this list) name
is Kulbir Saini. That site http://fedora.co.in is also using Fedora
Logo. This may give false impression to the world that those are the
words from Fedora India team. Also the site contains Google ads.
Again in the site, there is a declaimer

"Copyright (c) 2008 Kulbir Saini. I am not related to Red Hat or
Fedora Project. The content on this site is my own views. "

I think we should not allow someone to use the name and logo like this.

Kushal
--
http://fedoraproject.org
http://kushaldas.in